Join the Team
Business Development Executive (Kiwano)
Position: Business Development Executive (Kiwano)
Job Type: Permanent with probation period
You will work on behalf of our sister company Kiwano and will be responsible for the trial sign-ups. The daily tasks include:
- Identifying targets
- Dealing with inbound enquiries
- Giving outbound calls
- Sending proposals
- Enrolling new customers
We are Rebixit Consulting, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Christchurch, Dorset, having delivered up to 800% ROI to customers such as Natur Vital, TravelRest Hotels and Carquotes.ie. Our sister company Kiwano Hotels is an online aggregator of green & eco-friendly hotels and lodges, making it easy for travellers to make the right choice when it comes to travelling.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join the Kiwano team; your mission: get properties to sign up for trials.
The starting package will be discussed during the interview and is to be reviewed regularly once the employee is competent and adding value to the company and the team.
The most important things we are looking for in the ideal candidate are drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and self-motivation with the ambition to succeed in their career. Obviously, you will have a passion for travelling and ecology.
Please note: You will be talking to property owners from all around the world so you have to be ready to communicate with people for whom English is not the native language.
The ideal candidate must have…
- A fantastic personality (no complainers please! Only get-goers)
- Organisational skills, to manage time and workload
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competence with Microsoft Packages
What will be provided to you:
- Training, coaching and guidance
- All the IT tools you need
- Assistance from our different marketing campaigns
- The opportunity to fairly quickly attain a senior role in a young and growing company (that’s without mentioning two other roles to look forward to: associate and partner)
- The opportunity to join a multilingual, friendly and efficient team who believe in work-life balance
- If required, we can provide flexible hours
What will be expected from you:
- Full reliability
- A top notch attitude
- Doing what it takes to achieve your targets
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.