Join the Team
Position: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Permanent with probation period
Start Date: 01/10/2019
- Design websites
- Design email campaigns
- Design brochures
We are Rebixit Consulting, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Bournemouth, Dorset, having delivered up to 800% ROI to customers such as Natur Vital, TravelRest Hotels, Carquotes.ie and Kiwano Hotels.
Our values: we are an agency of content writers, designers, Google specialists, social media enthusiasts and happy humans. We believe in work-life balance because we know this is the key to be most effective in what we do, whilst making life a richer experience for our friends, families, colleagues and clients.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team.
This role will be based around 2 axes:
- Design for Online Marketing: websites, email campaigns etc.
- Design for Offline Marketing: brochures, case studies, welcome packages etc.
The starting package will be discussed during the interview and is to be reviewed regularly once the employee is competent and adding value to the company and the team.
The most important things we are looking for in the ideal candidate are drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and self-motivation with the ambition to succeed in their career.
Please note: If required we can provide flexible hours.
The ideal candidate must have…
- A fantastic personality (no complainers please! Only get-goers)
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (please provide examples of designs)
- Organisational skills to manage time and workload
- Competence with Microsoft Packages
- Ability to adapt to new tools
What will be provided to you:
- Training, coaching and guidance so you never miss a deadline
- All the tools you need
- The opportunity to fairly quickly attain a senior role in a young and growing company (that’s without mentioning two other roles to look forward to: associate and partner)
- The opportunity to join a friendly and efficient team who believe in work-life balance
What will be expected from you:
- Full reliability
- A top notch attitude
- Doing what it takes to complete your deliverables on time, and of course impress the clients
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.