Join the Team
Paid Acquisition Executive
Position: Paid Acquisition Executive
Job Type: Permanent with probation period, Flexible hours available
Start Date: 01/07/2019
- Google Ads (Search, Display, Google Shopping), Bing Ads
- Social Media Ads
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
We are Rebixit Consulting, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Bournemouth, Dorset, having delivered up to 800% ROI to customers such as Natur Vital, TravelRest Hotels, Carquotes.ie and Kiwano Hotels.
Our values: we are an agency of content writers, designers, Google specialists, social media enthusiasts and happy humans. We believe in work-life balance because we know this is the key to be most effective in what we do, whilst making life a richer experience for our friends, families, colleagues and clients.
We are looking for a Paid Acquisition Executive to join our team.
This role will be based around 4 axes:
- Launching, monitoring, reporting on the Google Ads we run for our clients (including Kiwano hotels) and for Rebixit
- Launching, monitoring, reporting on the Social Ads we run for our clients (including Kiwano hotels)
- Setting up Google Tag Manager for each customer so we can track relevant events & goals
- Providing monthly Google Analytics reports for each customer and for Rebixit
The starting package will be discussed during the interview and is to be reviewed regularly once the employee is fully competent and adding value to the company and the team.
The most important things we are looking for in the ideal candidate are drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and self-motivation with the ambition to succeed in their career.
Please note: If required we can provide flexible hours.
The ideal candidate must have…
- Experience with Google Ads: Search, Display, Google Shopping
- Experience with Bing Ads is a bonus but not necessary at this stage
- Experience with Social Ads: Facebook & Instagram as a priority
- Experience with Pinterest is a bonus but not necessary at this stage
- Experience with GTM and GA
- A fantastic personality (no complainers please! Only get-goers)
- Organisational skills, to manage time and workload
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to adapt to new tools
What will be provided to you:
- Training, coaching and guidance when needed
- The opportunity to fairly quickly attain a senior role in a young and growing company (that’s without mentioning two other roles to look forward to associate and partner)
- The opportunity to join a multilingual, friendly and efficient team who believe in work-life balance
What will be expected of you:
- Full reliability
- A top-notch attitude
- Doing what it takes to complete your deliverables on time, and of course, impress the clients
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.