Join the Team
Travel Consultant (Kiwano)
Position: Travel Consultant (Kiwano)
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent with probation period
Start Date: 01/09/2019
You will work on behalf of our sister company Kiwano and will be responsible for organising the holiday bookings for website users as well as increasing customer loyalty. The daily tasks include:
- Following-up booking enquiries
- Qualifying the users’ interests and what they are looking for
- Liaising with properties to establish costs & availability
- Organising bookings
- Daily communication with users/members
We are Rebixit Consulting, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Christchurch, Dorset, having delivered up to 800% ROI to customers such as Natur Vital, TravelRest Hotels and Carquotes.ie. Our sister company Kiwano Hotels is an online aggregator of green & eco-friendly hotels and lodges, making it easy for travellers to make the right choice when it comes to travelling.
We are looking for a Travel Account Manager to join the Kiwano team; your mission: organise bookings & increase customer loyalty.
The starting package will be discussed during the interview and is to be reviewed regularly once the employee is competent and adding value to the company and the team.
The most important things we are looking for in the ideal candidate are drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and self-motivation with the ambition to succeed in their career. Obviously, you will have a passion for travelling and ecology.
Please note: You will be talking to users from all around the world, so you have to be ready to communicate with people for whom English is not the native language.
The ideal candidate must have…
- A great personality
- Organisational skills, to manage time and workload
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competence with Microsoft Packages
- A passion for the travel industry and for ecology
What will be provided to you:
- Training, coaching and guidance
- All the IT tools you need
- Assistance from our different marketing campaigns
- The opportunity to fairly quickly attain a senior role in a young and growing company (that’s without mentioning two other roles to look forward to: associate and partner)
- The opportunity to join a multilingual, friendly and efficient team who believe in work-life balance
- If required, we can provide flexible hours
What will be expected from you:
- Full reliability
- A top notch attitude
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.